Thanks to the high purity calcium carbonate (more than 98% content of CaCO3), homogeneity of the exploitation and the versatility of its multiple production facilities, Santullán is a experienced specialist in supplying a variety of markets with its aggregates and mineral products, covering a range of applications.
We can customize our deliveries, based upon the specifications and particle size required. All our mineral products manufactured for use in industrial applications are certified and analyzed chemically by S.G.S.
Aggregates manufactured for use in the construction market are certified by the CE mark authorizing its use in any European country.
We have extensive experience and proven track record in supplying high quality aggregates for the construction market delivering raw materials to manufacturing plants producing concrete, asphalt mixes and mortars as well as primary products to large construction and civil works projects (harbors, airports, railways, highways … etc).
Our range of commercial products for use in manufacturing plants is:
- Gravel from 5 to 20 mm.
- Rock dust of 0 mm and multiple superior cuts of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 mm.
- Limestone filter (currently only upon request)
Our range of commercial products for use in large construction and civil works projects:
- Families of breakwaters and draining material from 50 kg to 10,000 kg.
- Selected blastings and core material from 0 to 500 mm.
- Selected soil and artificial graded aggregates from 0-40 mm.
Since the very beginning of the exploitation of our quarry, we have supplied our products on a continuous and regular basis to blast furnaces, chemical and lime manufacturing industries.
Due to its excellent chemical composition we also produce calcium carbonate mineral products for use in water purification, desulfurization, pH correction and for fertilizers, rubber manufacturing and paper mills.
Our high purity limestone is sized to the customer’s specification and in addition can be processed further and supplied as PLS — Pulverized Limestone — or GCC — Ground Calcium Carbonate — or Rock Dust.
Our range of commercial products for industrial use include:
- Gravel from 20 mm to 90 mm and from 5 to 20 mm..
- Rock dust of 0 mm and superior cuts of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 mm.
- Micronised with the particle size required by our customer (currently, only upon request).